Friday 6 April 2012

Hmmmm hijabs, hoodies, hats; what's the difference?

Ok so im gonna give you my Uneducated views at first then il do a little research, climb down off my ignorant perch and give you a more balanced view point through my words.

So from a Western outsider looking in, hijab is rather strange clothing. Were used to girls showing off there loreal hair because there worth it. Our religion; materialism, permits it.

Girls here wear the latest gucci or vivian Westwood, wouldn't be seen dead in a drab brown or black hood. Its not cool and it would be thoroughly misunderstood

I personally have no qualms with anybody wearing any clothing item it's their decision, Especially when it's part of their belief system or their religion as long as it hurts no one there should be no ''la restricti'on''

My opinions on this subject therefore are pretty short but sweet. I simply have no issues or any extreme beliefs. Although I do know in the same way I wear an akala t shirt or a quirky poets hat. These peoples garments are personal, for pride, for honour and I respect that.

Why do westerns obsess and emit unneeded stress over somebody elses head dress? Surrely they should treat them with respect and not discontent. It makes me upset.
I said earlier I would do further research, I will but I won't burden you with more words. Just one last verse.

What gives you the right to question somebody's humanity because to you they look a little funny or wear different clothing out in public. Personally I love it. Different Cultures mingling in our united kingdom of puppets. Clones after clones of gucci wearing muppets. do you know what?enough of it....Give me a hijab with soul and humanity over that supermodel rubbish.

Keep doing what you believe in I respect it with all my heart and soul. Hijab for the win forget the gucci fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment