Saturday 1 September 2012

Monopoly


I'm not fussed if we have to play monopoly but please don't cheat on me.  I'm 24 and your (find out when America or Britian was born.) so it's only fair I play your game peacefully but don't take kindness for weakness & own Mayfair from the start of the game oh and you have park lane? Fuck what I'm left with is a car or a shoe a few rolls of the dice, community chest? Empty that's nice.  a chance card Or two & a promissory note; oh stupid bloke in order to stay afloat you gotta pay utilities bills I FUCKING CAN'T COPE. Monoplys a joke. I can't win theirs no hope. So let's play twister instead? Left hand on red.  Or maybe mouse trap is best? Its all one big rat race someone once said. but please put away your monopoly board its fucked up my head. Peace & love. And light to all. Oh and if you refuse to put away the monopoly board like most spoilt brat children. At least make the conditions even. I'm talking for every last living human. Fuck sweatshops, factory safety nets to stop humans jumping off. Kids getting limbs blown off over a flipping board game. 

Play the game fair children or some of my bigger friends have to put you in the naughty corner before you learn your lesson. It's just a game. PLAY FAIR! Didn't your mother ever teach you to share? Was your mother even there? Do you think it's best you don't care? did dad show you how to fight fair? What will it take for you to hear. You'll probably kill me just for having no fear. Isnt humanity why were here? Therefore do you not shed a tear knowing you have the power to make things beautiful & clear. Makes me feel like the devils already here. How else would we be so near. To such evil everywhere. Maybe I've said too much. But baby I don't care. Seeing how these are just words about a system corrupt and your committing harmful acts on people over there. This isn't about me being holier than thou this is about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. From wearing a frown. To being given a crown. hearing the last sound. Of my grandad, him wanting me to do him proud. Cancer pulled him down. But I gain strength from it now. You see I truly believe we were already blissfully in heaven & the devil is sinisterly trying to pull us down using the deadly seven....

No comments:

Post a Comment