Wednesday 2 January 2013

LITTLE KINGS NEW YEAR SPEECH

So many peoples enjoy having a shit, must be the fact its the last human being act left in this bitch. No use lying our children are dumb, fat or dying, decaying instead they should be flying, astro projecting, but they rejecting so I take herbal medicine, study all the evidence, conversate some resonance. gather love from the residents & aspire to inspire some benevolance until I leave her in an ambulance. Oh yes we are still up for the dance, we ain't leaving things to chance and we aint chasing romance its just a passionate stance. so let me say in advance. I LOVE YOU (and the trees and the plants) the animals at a short glance so THANKS...

THANKS for this planet. but the truth most can't handle it... lost in TV HATE & man made food not organic. I don't know if ''they'' planned it or if its a chaotic accident but its greed I can't stand it. I live in a MAGPIE but silver I don't grab it. Used to have a few nasty habits but now I overstand shit.. Loving & compassionate my intentions are immaculate.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment