Wednesday 2 January 2013

SIGN (snippet)

Born to lose but I broke all the rules, took time to choose; be a victim of abuse or be a recluse but that is all you can choose in a world thats misused where even the wise feel confused as anti-human laws are included into an already messed up deluded unnecessary system of Capitalistic    Consuming, no need for assuming or jumping to a conclusion because you'll learn if you study this burden the world is facing is uncertain but Is this our final curtain? Was humanity always supposed to strangle itself to death without learning with The fossil fuel still burning.. what's the use of earning? If there's no collective? I'm hurting. If you knew you'd lose your loved ones tomorrow would you today feel sorrow? Would you beg, steal or borrow a life less hollow? Learn to lead yourself not just follow?  Would you quit acting shallow? knowing that materialism is not the answer, My bro tells me not to be a martyr & to stack money till I live happily ever after. I burst out into laughter. "happily live through disaster?" how will the monetary system work; we need to just barter. Learn to love & respect each other & work harder  And I don't mean doing a 9-5 faster. I mean getting back to nature. Less bar charts & car parks more star charts & public parks. But where to start? Most are so caught up in this fast paced modern living that they fail to see the beauty in the world they've been given. So they diss it. Dismiss it. Mock & Abuse it. Calling anyone who chooses, to defend it a loser, a hippie or stupid. we've got David Attenborough in hd television showing us the only nature we need to observe with our vision. A lot of these human beings are becoming nothing more than domesticated felines that lack emotional feelings. Am I the only one seeing this? I remember there was this one kid at school who didn't have a tv. We all laughed at him you see. But now 10 years on I respect him what a g. I've had mine switched off for a year now; my minds becoming free. 

I'm no longer apathetic, so what you think I'm gonna do with the money when I get it? 


 I've had more than one deep debate with the elders about the state of my generation. & I keep coming to the conclusion it's a lack of any real education. 


I don't believe im a god or a king. I'm a human being Becoming; a man. You must understand, was just me to be happy being. To lust for some land so food can be appearing; how I must be dreaming. the dramatic difference between the rich and poor left me seething. but now I over stand  poverty could be easily changed so I'm left disbelieving. This illusion & game, I think they call it a name monopoly; and the bankers cheating. So why do I feel so empowered by fasting & going without for one month now, I said NOT MUCH EATING! I'll tell you How. But for now please give me a SIGN...

No comments:

Post a Comment